Patch field covers, farm tarps and construction covers fast. Make them strong as new.
A vinyl tarp for your athletic field, your crops or your worksite is an investment. But a tear at the wrong time leaves you exposed to weather and potential damage.
And the longer that tear stays, the worse it gets.
HH-66 is the only adhesive recommended by the Advanced Textiles Association for tarp repair. It’s not right for polyethylene or polypropylene “thin tarp” material. But if you need to patch a heavy duty tarp, five minutes with the right glue can give you peace of mind all season long.
Get the Glue
You’ll need about 1 oz. per square foot.
All 4 oz. through 32 oz. cans have a brush-cap top.
- Cut patch with 2” room on all sides.
- Round corners for the best result.
- Clean surfaces with HH-66 Thinner.
- Sand any smooth surfaces for extra hold.
- Spread HH-66 on both sides.
- Wait 2-5 minutes until glue is tacky.
- Press patch on tarp firmly.
- Use a roller to keep pressure even.
- Allow to dry for 1 hour. Strongest after 1 day.