HH-66 is the world’s most effective PVC vinyl adhesive.
It works underwater, sets in minutes, and holds fast at extreme temperatures. It’s waterproof. It bonds with just a single application. And it doesn’t let go.
That may be why HH-66 is trusted by experts in industries as diverse as vinyl-coated fabrics, geosynthetics, commercial tarps and inflatable watercraft. It works. And it’ll work for you.
- Bonds in Tough Conditions – You can apply our clear vinyl adhesive in temperatures ranging from -30 to 150 degrees Fahrenheit, as well as underwater, and it will stay malleable
- Sturdy and Flexible – Our highly regarded HH-66 Toluene Free Vinyl Cement sets the industry standard for vinyl material repair, maintenance and manufacture
- Repair Multiple Types of Vinyl – Use HH-66 Toluene Free Vinyl Cement for sealing stitched seams, applying decals, applying patches, and adhering mouldings, and it works well with aluminium, copper, fabric, fibreglass composite, nitrile foam, nitrile rubber, PVC vinyl, steel, urethane, vinyl film, vinyl foam, vinyl laminate, vinyl-coated materials and wood
- Brushes on Smoothly – Use the included brush or a roller to apply the adhesive to vinyl fabric or hard plastic, and it will go on smoothly
- Trusted Bonding Formula – We have been making our formulas in the United States since 1949, giving customers reliable results
- Toluene Free – This Toluene free formula is better for the user and the environment
- Note – HH-66 is not compatible with tarps made of polyethylene or polypropylene (typical “blue tarp” material) or extremely thin vinyl (used for lettering or wraps).